View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Scrotum
Regular 'Geeker

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.69.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
juggalos custom ROM... installed and made changes on post one... receiving and making picmail just fine... having some issues receiving picmail that are 1.4m ... havent found the solution to that yet... getting error that download is bigger then my download settings....

other bug i found... when going to send another picture.,, adding another slide... when u tap on section to add picture.. it brings u to screen to pick a picture but u cannot pick from your card... only option to pick pictures from your RAM ... i tried putting a shortcut in a folder on my device to point to my picture folder on the card and it does not see it... anyone experience this when trying to send multiple pictures with one message... can u select a picture from your card with the 2nd slide?
OK I have been able to figure this out. I went to
HKLM\software\arcsoft\arcsoft mms ua\ config\ ui\ size limit.
While there i edited all of the WAP sendlimit and WAP reccvlimit settings to 5512000, now I am able to send and receive up to 5.5MB messages.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~

Last edited by Scrotum; 02-12-2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: corrected registry value
This post has been thanked 1 times.