View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 12:18 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Listing of Finger Friendly Contact Dialers / Manager

I'm with ststephen when he posted PocketCM!!!! It works great, with a little skill is fully customizable (but there are a lot of skins available as well), and if you have a device without threaded SMS, this has it as well (a lot better then WM's version in my opinion)!!

I have been using this for a couple years, and I feel it is a complete contact manager, I keep it running in the background all the time!!!