Thread: TP Recalled!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 01:32 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP Recalled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
I just got back from my local Sprint store where I was told that they couldn't get any TP's because there has been a recall from HTC for a "software issue" They said it was a active sync problem. Also that Best Buy was not perticipating in the recall. And I got mine from BB. Um dont BB have to inform there customers when there is a recall on a product they sold?

And just my luck that I flash a new rom and then there is a recall! Anyone have any luck in relocking yet? Or if I somehow get a phone rep to send me out a new one what will happen if I send the unlocked phone? Think I could play dumb and say I just seen online about fixes and I followed the directions not knowing it would void my waranty?
Only if there is a safty issue.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.