Thread: AT&T Fuze
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 08:27 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: AT&T Fuze

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ2toU View Post
I had posted this a few days ago, but never saw any replies to it and can't even find the post now, but I got an e-mail from Amazon listing the top 10 hot gadgets and one of them was the Fuze.

I have a Sprint TP, but just HAD TO go look at what it looked like, etc.

Well, others have posted about the slightly different look and all that, but what got me was the price!

Amazon had it for $175 plus a $25 mail in rebate, bringing it down to $150!!! Yes, with a 2 year agreement. But dayyyum! Almost $100 cheaper than what I got with the Best Buy Rewards discount. Ouch!

A few years ago I got a great deal on Amazon for a T809 from T-mobile. It was free after rebates with a ONE year contract, as opposed to around $100 with a 2 year contract just about everywhere else. I love Amazon!

As far as I know, it's $299 if you buy it directly through AT&T, just like it is through Sprint.

I was surprized that no one commented on this, even though this is basically a CMDA board.

Anyone? Bueller??

I just checked Amazon again and it's $25 higher, but it's still a great deal if you're with AT&T and want to stay.
You'll get more interest from users at XDA developers.

PPCGeeks and XDA are practically sister sites.
PPCG = CDMA
XDA = GSM

But still... I need to stop in to AT&T and play with their Pro. I especially need to see the back cover!