View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 08:39 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon HTC TOUCH PRO Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilgoreBA View Post
Santod, how did you reinstal the YouTube app on the Verizon Rom? I too am running the Sprint TP on VZW with the VZ ROM and also, how did you get GPS working? GPS doesn't work on the VZ ROM.

I don't care about the YT app as KinomaPlay is a much better YT player anyway, but I was wondering about the gps also.

I use standalone gps units & have a killer NAV/GPS/DVD etc unit built into my truck, but I kinda like to be able to use Google maps & the satellite view as an add on to my standalone NAV units.

~John