PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

xxxjdoggxxx is a n00b
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro still out of stock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihavens View Post
If you go through insurance you can expect it to take 2 weeks, and it will most likely be a new phone at this point. I have no clue how long it would take for refurb phones to work its way into the system.
Well the guy I talked to didn't seem like he knew what he was doing. He didn't even ask what was wrong with my phone. He just said he ordered it through my insurance and I can pick it up on tuesday at the Sprint store. I guess I'll call on tuesday and see if they have it. I'm not going to get my hopes up though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THunDA View Post
Are you going through ESRP (the repair program) @ the store?

I'd imagine it would take some time even using that route, not saying the store misinformed you but advanced exchanges could take up to 5 days to get to the store and its possible it will be on backorder that way also. Since the phone just came out I doubt there are refurbs so you will most likely get a new one.

Whats wrong with your phone?
The problems I am having are:

-extremely hot battery/charging issues
-low earbud volume when using handsfree adapter and sometimes when using phone its self
-chipped chrome (not a huge deal to me)
-errors and crashes when using opera and other apps (sometimes requiring soft reset)
-raised buttons (again not a huge deal)

I'm sure I missed a few things but that is pretty much it. By the way my build date is 10/14 so it is likely I got a defective phone.