Thread: Diamond to Pro
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 03:33 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond to Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsvnet View Post
I activated my Diamond on 9/22. I'm happy with the Diamond overall, and wasn't planning to switch to the Pro when I got my Diamond, but lately I have been missing the keyboard on my Mogul. After trying several times to convince eCare to give me an extension on the 30 day return, they refused repeatedly. Is there nothing I can do to trade for a Pro, or does someone have some kind of suggestion?
Return it get a refund, buy another with another 30 day return it get money back and buy pro.

-CC