View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 10:23 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Thing is the none of the BestBuys in driving distance deals in Sprint phones... doesn't matter cause I played this game with the Diamond and have decided not to switch to the pro afterall but my best friend is going with his preodered pro... lucky for him he's good at waiting. I'd be trying to figure out where a BB is that I could get to!