BigBlondeAndBlueMale
N00b

BigBlondeAndBlueMale is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
I think you're full of ****. You're a new member with only 6 posts, and you keep posting these 'push backs.'

I have it confirmed from several people at sprint in dealing with my current issues that it will be released on the 19th. Several people have preordered from EVP and also received ship dates of the 20th. So please stop spreading fud.
Well, you are absolutely right. Being a new member and having 6 posts, is directly correlated to how much information I may have with regard to an actual release date for the Touch Pro. If you are going to be an _ss, try to avoid being a dumb _ss.

And if you "have it confirmed from several people at sprint", it must be true. Release dates never get pushed back without prior notice to the general public. Do you have your Touch Diamond yet? Oh, wait... From whom do you think EVP gets their info? I will give you a hint: It starts with "S" and ends in "PRINT". Not only does EVP not know a hell of alot more than we do, but they are most certainly required to "follow Sprint's lead", and not expose any delays in release even if they DO know about it.

All, I am doing is relaying the information from the corporate sales side of Sprint. It is different than the info. that has been released publicly. That, in and of itself, lends it SOME credibility.

Nonethelss, I am perfectly content with letting you roll around in your 10/19 release date. Let me know as soon as you pick up your Touch Pro, and we will both celebrate. But, God forbid, if the Pro is not release until 12/2, I hope you cannot get your hands on one until March '09. I will be sure not to share any further info. in this forum... You _ _ _ _ . (Pick your own expletive)

Last edited by BigBlondeAndBlueMale; 10-03-2008 at 01:27 PM.