View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by d94 View Post
this rom needs alot more work...
it caused my radio to work poorly, internet settings were reset (easy to fix)
but the worst was that it was eating battery like crazy
rom has no effect on radio my friend your blaming us for nothing. also sprints rom ALWAYS flashed to a virgin internet state. again blaming us for something we cannot control. and im going to have to say im leaning to wards the srpint radio for the battery issues because you guys have the exact same rom as telus users. except the carrier provisioning are different (sprint has its from the stock rom and telus has its form the stock rom)

we dont suffer from batter issues liek the sprint guys only difference is radio rom and the carrier cabs.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.