View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 03:10 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who has the best backup software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Guy View Post
I did not change the ROM in my original 6900 so Verizon must be shipping newer XV6900 models with an updated ROM even though both phones are WM 6.0 professional. Based on that, should I still select normal or ROM upgrade mode and should I still not check the overwrite existing files box?
I would do that, select upgrade ROM and to not overwrite existing files.

That is just my opinion though, others will most likely chime in as well. I just don't really see how it could hurt...the way I see it, the worse-case scenario is that it messes up the device, and you have to do a hard reset and try a different choice for the restore!!