View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 06:53 AM
JBabey
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

JBabey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to JBabey Send a message via AIM to JBabey Send a message via MSN to JBabey Send a message via Yahoo to JBabey Send a message via Skype™ to JBabey
all of the coming changes are completed (see the TO DO list on pg1)

I am *VERY* close to giving up on making a working OEM for SPrint MMS.... If you guys have ANY ideas on how to get this to work lemme know. Tomorow afternoon if my latest build r3 doesnt crash after i beat the hell out of it ill post it up without MMS working (all the settings are correct, im pulling my hair out!)

I will be stopping at Revision 3 and work soley on getting MMS working, If I am unable to, there wont be a revision 4 untill someone can help me or post up a working OEM package. I will post tomorow everything that I have tried in the 13 or so flashes ive done, and document every step ive made on the way so maybe someone can pickup from there...

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Verizon one (to the best of my knowledge) has working MMS. The package sent to me had been tested, you guys need only input your phone # in that reg key listed on the front page.

____Thanks for everyones patience and feedback. Well tackle this stupid MMS thing yet!