Thread: 6800 or 6900?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 01:51 PM
blasphemous_prime
Let me count thy wounds

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: 6800 or 6900?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
My 6700 has gone belly up. I have the option to get another 6700 under the insurance plan, go to a 6800 or a 6900. Does the 6900 suck? Looking at it, I'm not sure I'd like the on-screen keyboard.
if you want wifi like you had on your 6700, then the 6800 is for you, but if you want more ram, then the touch is right up your alley. both run the same cpu chipsets in regards to performance, but i would advise you to weigh your options and say don't listen to anyone else and just follow your heart with what you choose no matter what it is.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-