View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 04:39 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by RampantLion View Post
I am having trouble with wifi and text messages since I upgraded to 6.1

When I try to connect to wifi, it tells me the passwords are incorrect. I am 100% positive that the passwords are correct. It's at 2 different houses and I have the password for each.

Also, when receiving texts, is there a way to view the entire message? Right now, it only shows one line. I also would like to be able to save the number to my contact list from the text, is this possible? Usually, you'd save the number to your contact list and then be able to edit the information.

Any help is very much appreciated!
For wifi, are you also using WMwifiRouter? is so, you'll have to disable it to connect to an AP.

For texts, I just click on the message and it opens up full screen. This does not happen for you? Check the Message program built into WM6.1