View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 04:35 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antix View Post
Is there any way to use this with out connecting to the internet? I have internet at work, but, BuildOS doesnt work through the proxy. I do not have internet at home. I was able to flash the rom once last night using someone else's internet, but there are things missing that I want to add. Currently, Im screwed because I can not fix it as I dont have an inet connection that doesnt go through a proxy.........

At this stage, Im going to have to go back to the more useful WM6 buildOS.

Oh and any chance that it could save info somewhere other than user profile directory? I had to delete everything after the first flash due to it blowing out my profile.

Look forward to being able to test it out. Really appreciate what you guys do here, makes the apache so much more enjoyable
Proxy is being worked on. Don't know what kind of problem you could have had where you needed to "delete everything after the first flash due to it blowing out my profile". I don't even know what "blowing out my profile" means.

The WM6 buildos will not work with current kitchens. You'll have to stick w/ the 1 kitchen it was released with.