View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 04:56 AM
Touche'
Regular 'Geeker

Touche' is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Touche'
Re: What do you LOVE (or not love) about your ELTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by princem131 View Post
Ok here's a video of the issue on a One X, but it's exactly the same.

HTC One X and S Disappointing In Terms Of Multitasking?

As the honeymoon with this phone wears off I am really getting frustrated. I want it to work and am clinging to the hope that devs will be able to address the major issues.. I absolutely HATE this multitasking. I mean this is why I don't want an iPhone. I use my phone as my primary computing device, multitasking is a must! This crap even with the tweaks (unless I did them wrong), is useless. There also seems to be a noticeable loss of signal strength from my 3VO. I really am missing it with OMJ's ICS rom.. If I could just get that software with this hardware I'd be good... Everyday I'm reluctantly starting to consider my possible options to jump ship for the SGSIII and I really don't want to do that (nor do I know how I would at this point) but this multitasking is unforgivable. Please let a custom rom save this phone for me!

I'm also optimistic that a new back cover with improved antennas may one day surface. Smh I really want to keep loving this phone but if I'm loosing functions my first Android the HTC Hero had years ago that is a fail that I can't over look.

Positive Vibrations

Ahhh, I see. So it just keeps closing recent apps, then...? It's almost kind of funny, since sooo many people couldn't stand how apps would remain running in the background. A lot of people were desperately looking for ways to stop that from happening. Now, a lot of people seem agitated that this is now built in. Still, though... I understand the issue. That does kind of suck.

Anyway, THANKS for the reply!