View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 02:28 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehrob View Post
Wow, fast response time here I'm lovin' it. Something I just noticed after many builds was that the log window actually does tell you how much over in bytes, but it is displayed in hex...

I know the issue has been brought up before that it would be nice to know ahead of time if the build was big enough or not, but I would just like it if you could do 2 things. (and believe me, I know you guys especially now have other things to do, so ... in the future if you could) convert the hex to decimal... and then just add the uncompressed size of the packages so we can choose correctly what packages we have to remove to get the rom size down to a fittable size.

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH! (wheather this happens or not. It's just a request.)
The size calculator was pulled last moment because of a pathing issue. Once that's resolved, it'll be in the tools menu (you can see it there currently, just disabled).