View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 02:42 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: HTC Shipped Mango Roms Leak, Including The Verizon HTC Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@DavidinCT

oh u must not have seen me on the front page, I commented on it but I'm getting tired of it too. even on wpcentral there's haters or spec haters.
No, I missed it, sorry. I know the mods are going to give me crap for this (I get a PM every time I say something) but, it's the truth, so be it.

I dont read the news on the front page any more, It's so outdated and they only post the news they want. Even the DOJ block of AT&T/TMOUS, huge news on every site, this site just didn't even see it. As I look at it today, it's been over 12 days from the post of new news, and trust me, there has been a lot of mobile news over that time. Maybe they are short handed but, you do it or dont do it, there is no inbetween when it comes to News.

So, sorry, I didn't see it. I like this site but, front page news should not be something they do. If I want news, WPcentral or Engadget gets me about 90% of new mobile news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcD348 View Post
I think we share much more in common than not. I think you explained my predicament better than I did. Like I said in a previous post, this is still all new to me and find it a raving PITA at times. I really haven't worked hard with the new phone only because I've come into it in a huge transitional phase. I hope that once the updates and Mango are up and running, I'll be able to figure it all out.

With everyone's help of course.

Eventually, I'll get my phone unlocked so I can use the Windows Phone Device Controller, or whatever it's called. I'm away from my main PC now where I have it installed but not functioning. That looks like it would work similar to the old Remote Desktop.

Anyway, I can't wait to see how this all rolls out. I was never actually at the beginning of an OS before like this is. Even now, I come in at the tail end of the beginning.
It's cool, yes, I know how you feel and I agree with most of it. If you want any input or help from me, and others, don't threaten to go over to Android or the iPhoney because if you feel that way, then just go. We dont need the threats. We get enough bashing from Android and iPhoney users.

Fair ?

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !