View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:18 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Verizon Wireless Windows Phone 7 status updates !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeskill View Post
How is the display on when the battery is sitting next to it? Unless he sold that phone with 2 batts or there is some new feature that allows WP7 devices to work without a power source there is no way that picture is legit. Probably just some prankster.
Plastic is still on the phone, if you look close, you can see the bubbles too... I talked to the guy over a few emails, I don't question that it was real. If he didn't sell it, I was going to drive the 4 1/2 hours each way to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
On the items he was a bit clearer about - He basically agreed that the Trophy was pretty low end in the hardware department but it is only their initial device. He believes that in the long term they'll have something good.
We've all known that all along that it was not a high end WP7 model but, there really isn't a HIGH END model to start with, unless it's got a 4'3" display or a keyboard, 95% of the specs are the same. 3.8" SLCD along with everything else, it does not look like a "BAD" phone.

Look on XDA, most people who have the Trophy love it. I only wanted it for a 1 year contract (as I know better models will be coming soon) but, I might try to buy it off contract (figure it's around a $400 price point at full price).

Wish they were getting more but, Sprint only has the Arrive on their release model (AT&T had a few) and I don't see them getting another phone any time soon (right away)

EDIT: I wonder how true this is....

http://twitter.com/#!/corrydiehl/sta...02386530058240

@corrydiehlCorry Diehl
@

@Bc3tech #trophy confirmed by verizon employees at @Teched_NA for the 19th

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 05-18-2011 at 12:52 PM.