View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 03:30 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: [4-22-11][ROM] gingerbread-evo-deck [pre7][1.0]

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydeaner View Post
Actually this is something different. It is a problem with the .38 kernels that is yet to be fixed by anyone. If you use multimount SD it makes it faster or you can transfer files to and from your card from recovery. For some reason when you multimount it doesn't suffer from the bug, you wouldst think it would be slower lol.

The SD card speed that the system reads and writes can be improved by that program which changes the readahead cache values though.
not only .38, but .37 as well. not as easy to fix as it would sound. but i have faith.
Quote:
Originally Posted by regulator207 View Post
This is one of the reasons i left cm7 and went back to sense. I was hoping deck may have tracked this one down. Another bug with cm7 was that 4g tether was super unreliable and incredibly slow. How is wired/wireless 3g/4g tethering on this rom?

thanks. i am excited to see deck with the evo. I used his rom all the time on my tp2.
i have had no problems with tethering myself, and most people have commented that it works well. you be the judge :P

*News*
1.0 will be released today, April 28, 2011, @ 3:00pm PST. Anybody that i sent a copy of 1.0, that version is now outdated. I literally just finished compiling it at 4/27/11 @ 11:03PM PST. I cant wait to share with you all...

-deck
This post has been thanked 3 times.