View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 11:40 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
150 MB of RAM using an Energy ROM!

150 MB of RAM! New record... using an Energy ROM!!!
Like to see someone beat this!
Sorry for bad pic, shake & save uses a couple MB of RAM so I took pic with another TP2, however I had to go into windows start, then settings, memory to get this.. at least 2 MB of RAM used doing that, puts it over 150 MB! lol!

also bump... FOR 29020 (26th & maybe 27th) BUILDS: (if you can't set another startmenu)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Start Menu Layout Switch temporary work around: Patch/ FIX

1. total commander, windows\utaskconfig, windows key, configure key tab, Execute, (set to) windows\start.exe, save
2. settings, startmenu switch, run the one you want, reboot
done, easy
*edit* sorry corrected a misspell... added more detail...

Have to laugh... NRG drops down a couple awesome ROMs & all the big ol dogs come out to play!! :>))
Hey DaveTN! Get a book or 2 & stay down there! My bro is just across the border from you, real nightmare for weeks! Bad stuff... believe!

powinmo: very nicely put statement about that other dialer... I probably wouldn't have :>))
*edit (may have been a tad more blunt than u)

Also, my GPS chip went out, brought to sprint store tonight after flashing stock, then lock... new TP2 right now.. no more screen scratches! :>))
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 150 MB free RAM.jpg (606.2 KB, 136 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by teradog; 04-28-2011 at 12:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.