View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 05:31 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: If you get a new phone from the TP2, which will you get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyflynn View Post
My contract will be up soon, and I think I'm going to change phones this year.

I'm looking at the Epic 4G, and would get that except that another keyboard phone, some kind of Epic 4G II might come out this year that is the same thing but faster and maybe a better camera.

What is your phone upgrade strategy, if you were to change?
Not sure how they are gong to go..the Galaxy S 2 is a 4.3" screen rather then a 4"...so they might not go the kb route due to the screen size...but who knows...

That said I got an Epic and it does everything fairly well...since the Android OS does not exactly support dual cores till honeycomb I'm gonna at least wait for Quad-Cores that were promised at end of this year before moving...by then, the OS and more apps will support multiple cores...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)