View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 01:41 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2, 3G new fees, forced new plans, no grandfather, no upgrade path

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
why can I no longer "edit" my posts? I click edit it comes up I make the change (for my second line I meant to say existing users upgrading so I changed new to existing) but when I click save it just spins the little icon on the save button forever. been doing this for over a week now.
lol... after reading your post 3 times, it still didn't make sense, figured that's what you meant.. exit browser, clear cache, log back on, try again. If still problems, switch between browsers, try IE, FF, Chrome, etc..

If still an issue, ask a moderator to check your account. We had an issue with a editor in the Energy FAQ I put together, (that gTen kindly setup for us :>)) not being able to edit his own entry in the wiki, I had to do it for him... he had edited it many times... wonder if there was a edit count max or something?

Last edited by teradog; 03-10-2011 at 01:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.