View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 05:04 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
Wirelessly posted (The Most EPIC ppc.: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Yes, I know 3 people with the mytouch4g. And their speeds are more like mine on wimax. Anywhere from 2500 to 5000. If t.mo speeds were really like that, the average posted on that site wouldn't be 10 times less than docs speed. I'm going to the t.mo store ton.ite after work to play with their demo phones. I think it may have something to do with that phone fooling the site, just like the snapdragon fools quadrant with the floated benchmarks.
Maybe your area hasn't been upgraded yet. T-Mobile is doubling their 4G speed network wide. Doubling it again next year too (to 84 meg theoretical max).
This post has been thanked 1 times.