View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 08:16 PM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.11 VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
supposed to be reg edits in there to maximize battery performance and use---I've used fast charge since the cab first came out with my tp1 and now tp2 (because bati life used to really suck) and have not had any bati problems---that's not saying there isn't the possibility of it, just none that I have seen.

I've been running both reg edits (for internet) with the cab. as far as actual use, groovemobile and slacker stay connected in areas I usually have them drop (I was running 2.35 yesterday and had internet drops in my usual spots, but good signal) no drops today. What these actually do----I couldn't tell ya, that's why I linked the site.

I haven't had anything wompy happen, bati life is the same, core speed is the same, no lags---and no, it's not like internet on steroids...just fewer drops and faster loadtimes (a bit--nothing breathtaking) since I'm getting fewer drops, I'm going to stick with the edits--my 2 cents.
Thanks. I'll use the nueBattery driver then; what are the settings you're using for nueBattery (fast charge, 1% reporting?).

I was on 2.37 yesterday; just installed 2.35 today. Do you know which is better? One thing for sure, I know it's better than Sprint's 2.32 in terms of reception sensitivity.

I installed the SH4Ys Raphael Net Speed Boost.cab you posted and the registry edits didn't stick. I guess I'll do it manually.
EDIT: I stand corrected; the cab works. In your post, you said HKEY_CURRENT_USER but the cab installs it under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (HKLM); which one is the correct one?

Last edited by ndno; 01-05-2011 at 08:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.