View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:09 AM
GIZELLE
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbond View Post
Hi guys: Flashed to rom
JAN.03.NEODIUM_RADIO_2.37.WV

after having major problems with several roms on my sprint touch pro 2. Everything is amazing thus far with the exception of texts - i cant send any. and the weather app gives me degrees in the teens all day even though I'm in LA. Any thoughts? Thanks!
1. To fix the no sent messages, just resend a message to yourself, open it and you are good to go. (what I mean is for you to go to text msg tab, select new sms msg, enter your phone in the send field and then tap send key)

2. To fix weather, tap weather, go to settings, then choose how many times you want to update weather. You can choose to update manually too by unchecking automatic.

3. To get better reception, download Vin's Sprint provisioning cab.

4. To get better battery life, besides downloading nuebattery cab (which in my opinion is the best batt saver) use common sense. The more automatic updates that you have checked, the more battery drain and its a fact. Save main memory by transfering those applications (that can be transferred) to sd card. These gives the Rom's main memory to move freely and with ease. This too, saves batt life.

5. Use of the Wifi, in extended period, also eats battery. Wifi cab not to go on stanby.

6. For emails, set you emails (don't recall how to do this) but to save it in sd card option.

7. TV, Football, Telenav and others can be either saved at sd card and/or downloaded in sd card. TV and Telenav separate cab

8. Among the cabs that are posted here, also keep these too. Keep them as part of your personal. I see newcomers which they will find them useful.

9. Common sense.

10. With Vin's updates, I did everything and put them to the extreme even the unthinkable (it is not waterproof).

Enjoy Updates and Merry Christmas to all!!!

edit- remove some cabs, need to verify them..

## codes.zip

WifiNoStandby.CAB

RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA_1.4.zip

Sprint Keyboard Fix.cab

tsowentaskbar3v1[1].4.zip

st.ppc420.arm.cab

LEAD Sprint TV 1.7.2108.582.0.cab

LEAD Sprint Navigation 2.1.42.0.cab

EmailSetupWizard.rar

implus_ppc.CAB

Last edited by GIZELLE; 01-05-2011 at 06:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.