View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 07:10 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazyazoo View Post
I just flashed today after having some issues with MR and locking up...

I am getting an Out of Memory error when I open Opera 9.7 and I have to close a tab to get it to work. I didn't think I would get this becasue I just flashed and cleared out all the memory and did Task29.
What is "MR", that is locking up ?
Opera will always be a mem hog,
especially after the tweaks done to make it run smoother.

You can try re-installing, to see if a fresh install will help,
as it will not have any reg mods or also grafic changes to it,
which can also affect memory.

I remember a bug last year that made or cured false "out of memory" problems in Opera,
just by changing a default skin.

Other choices is to free up more memory:
Use another "startmenu"
Use "cleanram" app
Use OperaMini.

Hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmanager View Post
Weather updates fine, only problem it wont stop raining!
use quiklinks or a freelink to select "weather toggle" in "toggleswitch" selections.
Now you can turn it on or off when you want.
Goodluck!

Last edited by Maxx134; 12-20-2010 at 07:15 AM.