View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 02:50 AM
blue4shizzle
Halfway to VIP Status

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Re: How is Rev A on Verizon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeV83 View Post
I'd love to move to a Sprint Sero plan and save myself $50 a month, but unfortunately all of my friends are on Verizon and Sprint currently doesn't support PICTURE MESSAGING on their PDA phones [face_unimpressed]
aww, dont be so down.. im sure you are enjoying the fact that you must spend at least 50 dollars a month to qualify for unlimited text messages compared to sprints 10 dollar fee, an i mean it def is wonderful that yall also have to pay 40 dollars for the exact same internet package that seems to be 15 dollars for sprint.. and i mean who would want to leave a company that has a 275 dollar cancellation fee compared to sprints 200. and i know you jus loooooove how your nights and weekends start at 9 instead of 7 free of charge. as a matter of fact.. yall are soo cool, yall dont even need a fav 3 pack either. the crazy thing is, sprint is going to get that picture mail update as soon as we get the 6.1 rom. so really we only missed out on 2 whole months of picture mail.. i swear, i should go to verizon man.. yall got it sooo good {more unimpressed face}

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol

Last edited by blue4shizzle; 02-27-2008 at 03:01 AM.