View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:54 PM
my pants are tight
Lurker

my pants are tight is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

I don't feel sorry for the majority of SERO customers. I have a $30 line for my mom on SERO. I have a grandfathered free & clear plan with a TouchPro2. A lot of the SERO customers are people with entitlement issues who found out about SERO o Slickdeals.net

They try multiple devices and return them and hassle Sprint for credits upgrades and stuff I can't even imagine.

Sprint has the worst customer service in the industry. I have been a Sprint customer for 9.5 years. They gave away the kitchen sink to keep me. It's like a bad marriage, I get too many benefits to file for divorce.

Once a plan is eliminated, it becomes grandfathered. Sprint can write whatever they want in their contracts. The government makes the final decision. In the case of Sprint, they are doing a classic bait and switch routine with SERO, Free & Clear and Fair & Flexible users.

It violates anti trust laws to offer a rate plan only to later cancel it by eliminating the plan by forcing customers to upgrade to a new plan to obtain new devices. Android is a free OS compared to windows mobile or the Palm OS. This brings the costs of phones down, not up. Squeezing out customers by eliminating phone upgrade options works for dumb customers.

I know exactly how to stop this practice by Sprint. I would give a detailed course of action but I do not support the strong arm tactics of many of the self entitled SERO users.

I will simply say that just because a company changes the rules does not make it legal because they say it is. The federal government makes and interprets the rules, just ask Roger Clemons. The long arm of the law when visible is swift and without flexibility in this country.