View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 11:34 PM
bobturismo
Regular 'Geeker

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post

the more widgets you have enabled the slower the device will run... i have no lag sliding between screens and i have almost all widgets enabled... you might want to try unchecking original graphics under weather widget settings.
Maybe it had something to do with autoconfig and xd-uc, maybe it was because the phone just booted up for the first time. I noticed that it seemed smoother few minutes after booting that first time.

I am now booting at 55-56% free, I did the start menu delete and now have a quick menu.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=131769

For those of you interested, I installed the 6.5 start menu removal cab then installed new quick menu v2.8.

Through the "Program Link Settings" I mapped the start widget to "QMenu.lnk", it seems best to use the windows start widget, as using the taskbar start hangs up for a few seconds.