View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 10:43 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/07/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
is that a real build? I am doubting it since I haven't seen it around.

youngpro, LOL. EXACTLY. The other features are nice in co0kies, but it's not worth the speed difference. The quicklinks cab is good nuff. I really only used the ability to swipe up for music player.
Exactly. That is the only thing I really missed about it was the slide up for the music player. I rarely listen to music on my phone anyways to really miss it that much. Only when Im at the gym. So just having the 16 quicklinks was good enough for me. And the speed makes up for all that was lost in the fire.