View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 12:57 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Im on Cricket and have used NRGZ roms on my old Touch Pro and flashed every new new update, but the only thing i couldnt get to function was mms. Now i use a Touch Pro 2 and when i got it back in late Nov. i tried to flash the latest NRG rom and to my dismay i couldnt get the setting for data to stick or save like they did on my Touch pro even tho the setup was identical. So ive been using another chefs rom and then I decided to try NRGZ CHT Dinik Glass rom and just see if if the data settings would hold now and now the new data settings save and for the first time i also have a fully functioning MMS on Cricket with an HTC device and ive never got that to work, ever and now its reliable and the rom seems pretty stable. I did have to lowert the page pool to 16, then i tried 12 and i like the pagepool set at 12. The data,phone,mms,sms,wifi,and everyother function works great and the device now has decent memory with the pagepool sety to 12, instead of the default of 20. But i cant wait to try the new Aug 13 release of the new WM6.5.X CHT Dinik Glass rom on the new 2018 sense. Ill flash it later today or tomorrow and let everyone know my opinion, but so far NRG has been one of my favorite rom chefs for a cpl years and his last cpl releases, although not perfect, are great roms and i have nothing bad to say about either and with each new release they seem to get better. So ill keep flashing updates as long as they keep coming out, and as long as my MMS stays functioning. This is the first time ive ever got MMS to work on a Cricket flashed HTC device and i think its great that i just setup data and mms manually and both data and mms work exceptionally now. Keep up the great work NRG and thank you. Ive always wanted a functioning MMS and now that NRG roms work with Cricket mms also works now. Thanks again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.