View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to get back to PRI Version: 1.40_003 from PRI Version: 1.39_003

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
I don't remember what PRI I had, but here is what I used on a daily basis, before jumping over to Cyanogen.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=715915

It was a rooted version of the 1.47 update, with the most recent boot, recovery, system, userdata, microprocessor, radio, and wimax firmwares. Only the HBOOT was not updated, to keep the eng build one, so you can have an unlocked nand.

The link above assumes you have the engineering HBOOT. With the phone off, hold down vol down, and power, and look for HBOOT-0.76.2000.
well it sounds like you are also pri 1.34 then as I did the same thing. It appears this does update everything but hboot and pri.