View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 03:08 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.6 | Eclair | *Updated | 6/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindjew View Post
Then I wont get push on my gmail accounts. I love push! No need for my phone to needlessly poll the server. My battery will drain faster with imap as opposed to gmail app.
Riiiiight, didn't think of Push. Hopefully manually restoring gmail after the batch run will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntiger View Post
What should I do what should I do? I just got yet another EVO I know the people at Sprint hate me. This one unfortunately already had all the updates on it. So I wen on XDA and when threw the simple process of rooting this device so what should I do as far as a ROM. Should I try to use this fine OMJ ROM or should I just use Titanium backup and restore all of my missing apps, Leaving all the Sprint garbage on there
So, you still havent learned your lesson?

It's YOUR call Sir.
But since you asked, I'd be patient, enjoy your awesome device with whatever OMJ version didn't give you fits, and wait for the next OMJ ROM based on the kernel source.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-06-2010 at 03:10 PM.