View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 12:59 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member
Threadstarter

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Contacts and calendar from WinMo to Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYSIANA View Post
I think you did alot of extra work for nothing...it worked just fine for me without all the extra steps.

I followed the directions here: http://www.google.com/support/mobile...36&topic=14299 to the tee except one thing is a little different, the first window that popped up on my phone didn't say "server address", it said "email address" and the next button was grayed out until I unchecked the SSL box. Then I clicked next and got to the screen as shown on the Google Sync tutorial. I followed the rest of the steps and was done in about 5 minutes.
Doing it that way doesn't sync the catagories. If you want catagories, plus contact pictures, and all fields, the steps I listed are the only way I have found that works.