View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 01:55 PM
TheBundo
VIP Member
Threadstarter

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Yessss!!!! Netflix on Roku box WORKS on Evo in 3G on Hotspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbldwn02 View Post
Xbox coupled with SlingBox equals Netflix on your phone! I do it with my TP2. I can also hook the slingbox up simultaneously to my Dish Network DVR and catch that last episode of 24 that I missed.

Sling doesn't have an Android player yet but it's "coming soon" (whatever that means)
I think you're missing the point. You're talking about watching TV on your phone. I'm talking about using the phone to feed internet signal to the Roku box to feed pre-selected shows to the TV when the cable is down, or you're traveling and take your Roku box with you.