View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 03:33 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Merging Calls on the Evo 4g Network

^^^beat me
i will add however that switching into a conference call on HTC's Android phones is pretty easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownholder View Post
just wondering since you can surf and chat on 4g, will you be able to link calls also?for example my little sister could always link everyone on a conference call no matter when they called she would just press link and it would merge everyone into conference mode....will the Evo be able to do this on 4g?
yes, calls going into or out of a conference call will be handled the same as always because as the second post mentioned, 4G isn't used for voice, just data, calls will still be handled by the traditional CDMA network so all calls will be handled the same