View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 08:34 PM
krautdog
PPCGeeks Regular

krautdog is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

I hope this doesn't qualify as needless thread clutter, but feel inspired to say...it is amazing to me when I consider the impact of the generous work of Big and others of his kind (of whom he is the best in my relatively short experience - I have run maybe 8-10 ROMS by different chefs). Thinking about what my new (2 weeks) TP2 would be like stock compared to now, running ColorROM, and soon MaxSense, well its just a huge difference - ALL for the good - and really has a big positive effect on my life really. It may seem like a huge overstatement - "its just a phone" - but I don't really have a lot going on so I really get into my phone and gosh the difference is unbelievable. And it's all due to generosity free of charge (yes I donate when I use a developer's software). Just boggles my mind sometimes. I don't ever want to get to the point where I take it for granted, but I don't think that will happen since it has such a big impact on me and my simple life haha. Big I am glad you are on this earth - other chefs also but you are my guy.

ps I don't know maybe this is just clutter and too off topic - I won't be offended if this gets deleted, but I had to say it.