View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is Seven the only option for gmail push email still?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newone757 View Post
all you have to do is open a fresh activesync and click on the link saying "..set it up to sync now", input gmail addy, uncheck auto settings, set the next screen as "m.google.com", next screen insert @gmail.com after username, put in password and thats it. Real push email, this is wat you control from the comm manager with the Microsoft direct push option

edit: OOPS, nvm, exact same instructions in the posted link. never knew that lol, i just figured it out myself
i currently have my live email set for push email. how do i open a fresh activesync? because when i click on activesync, it doesnt give me an option to "set up sync now". if i go to the configure screen, it pulls up my live.com email info. want to use google sync but dont want to lose my live.com push email. another member said he/she has hotmail & gmail use push on his/her device, so its possible to have 2 accounts set up for push email. can someone tell me how i can set up my gmail as a 2nd push email on my phone? . id really appreciate it.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!