View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DISCONTINUED]01-13[KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23518-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Yeah, I had been using that dialer for a while but lately I started having issues with the keypad and endcall buttons being hidden below the bottom taskbar. I read talk about fixing it in the thread, but just didn't bother with it. Although, perhaps I will revisit it and fix that problem.
I've encountered that bug only once or twice too (in all the time I've been using it, since discovering it)...but it always fixed itself after a soft reset. Literally, just once or twice no other issues whatsoever with it.

Another one you can try is the Qilin dialer port by amarullz...I was using that before pyrorob's. It's uses a bit more memory than pyrorob's (includes video call functionality that we don't need), but it worked pretty well too. Also, doesn't have the in-call curtain that I like. Both of these have the newer style I like better than the Rhodium's, with the contact pictures in the dialer and what not.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=789

Again, I still prefer pyrorob's and I don't have any issues with it personally...so try it [again] anyways

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
This post has been thanked 1 times.