Old 01-16-2008, 03:52 PM
TMB_XV6700
Regular 'Geeker

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatDweller View Post
Awesome and thank you for the nice welcome!

I hope there is something in that guide for having an older rom and flashing the new one, because I have made several attempts to get things such as the compact framework redistr file but when I tried to install it -my device had said I am running it, and I would need to un install the current one on my 6700 in order to install the new one, but I have no idea where that file is OR if I really need the new one at all?

One more thing...
I have a GOPASS BT GPS model # GPT-600 (discon) and it will not pair..
My xv6700 sees it when I add a new device
Next I add the passkey which is 1234, as per the instructions of the BT GPS
THen I assign a serial port and a com port for both program and hardware....

It comes with a PPC tester and it doesn't see any satellites and I am out of options as I have spent the last 5 days online searching for the right answers

Then after all of the configs are done I tap search for BT defvices....
This is what happens:
IT sees the BT GPS and attempts to connect
THEN a note comes up saying passkey is 0000???
Then nothing connects..
GoatDweller,
You need dot net (Win32 version, not CF) on your pc to run the kitchen. DotNetCF is included in the WM6 kitchen, so you won't need to reinstall it. (Version 2 is good enough for almost anything - very few apps need version 3).
No sense trying to troubleshoot your BT GPS on that old rom. Go through the kitchen and see how it works there.

Last edited by TMB_XV6700; 01-16-2008 at 03:55 PM.