View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 12:36 AM
Seefizzle
Lurker

Seefizzle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: --01/04/2010 --[FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS] Touch Pro2 FAQ --01/04/2010 --

How do I re-enable MMS messaging? I have Mighty Rom War installed. In the official mightyrom sticky thread it gave some sort of instructions. It said to dial ##778 and then follow some more instructions. I still haven't figured out how to get my msid number. Dialing and calling that number doesn't do anything. I have Sprint by the way.

What sucks is that I was having a girl send me nudes when I figured out that this shit didn't work. I need some help fellas. This is urgent! Ha ha.

Also, I'm having the same problems as some of the the other posters in this thread. Yes I did read every post in this thread. My screen doesn't rotate when I turn the device. I have looked all the f*ck around the settings looking for the "rotate screen option" deal that was there on the stock Sprint Rom, but I can't find it. How do I go about enabling this again? The only way I can change the orientation now is when I slide the keyboard out. The screen orientation does change when I'm using Opera, just not on my home screen or any of the other default pages.

Thanks.