View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 07:48 PM
mastahc411
N00b

mastahc411 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasa1303 View Post
yes, you can use the slide out for hard directional pad. you even have onscreen directional keys when you open the onscreen keyboard. hey if mastahc411 likes the touch pro over the tp2 great that he has what he wants i was just a little irritated by the fact that there are so many trying to get our hands on one and sprint keeps telling us no that someone would have been glad to just swap out a mint condition tp for the tp2 he returned to sprint. thankfully i just received my tp2 but i had to go through some hoops getting it. if someone offered me a trade i would have been all over it.
I put an ad on craigslist offering to swap my tp2 for a tp in new orleans and I got no responses. I dont have a backup phone and I could not afford to be without a phone, even for a day. And I cant ask someone to send me a phone with no guarantee or buyer protection. I left the craigslist ad up for 4 days before I went back to the sprint store. If anyone really want a tp2 that bad then do an insurance claim through asurion. Its only $100 and you dont even have to talk to anyone if you do it through phoneclaim.com. I dont understand why you are irritated. The tp1 is a great phone, too.

Last edited by mastahc411; 02-23-2010 at 07:51 PM.