View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 06:21 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyEater View Post
ahuskins,

How's that BlueTooth FTP Fix coming along?

And as long as you are looking into the ROM, I found something else that should belong in your ROM.

When I plug my TP into my computer, I suddenly can't use the internet. I used to be able to go to any site I wanted, it is how I bypassed the Firewall at work. That feature, plus MyMobiler, made work more tolerable. Now, it seems like everything just chokes up. It even screws my FTP-ing ability up in Resco.

I think I remember being able to do this in Psyki's and Mighty's ROMS...

Thanks for the PocketNow.com reference. Will try it when I get a RegEditor.

/poop, looks like I just missed a mass-reply.
Don't ever use Bluetooth FTP. I'll put it on the list though. Can you use the WiFi Router to connect? Works great once you get it set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Has anyone had a problem with Groovefish? Mine will only play for a short time then it stops and shows a "connecting" screen. Is there a fix for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Not 100% sure but that may be the fix I applied to get it to work in the first place. Let me know if you have any luck with it. Grooveshark keeps bombing the mobile apps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Braveheart View Post
When I update 1 contact it will update. But when I go to All People it does not update the contacts. NRG rom did update all of them fine.

The option setting in GooleMaps fixed it. Thanks!
Checking the multiple Facebook updates now. Appears to be working here. Although it takes over your phone till it's finished. Hmmm...may be an issue with pick though. It is a new FacebookSDK.dll, I'll keep checking into it.