View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Something beside WMP for syncing music

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
You mean the "Disk Drive" option?! Because I use that option when I sync my TP2 to my Wifes laptop! You talking about when you plug your phone in and the pop-up screen show those 3 options for syncing?!
Yes, but it still does not show the storage card. is there a way to map the music folder on the SD card to the music folder on the internal memory. just a shot in the dark there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.