View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Something beside WMP for syncing music

I am on the hunt for something to sync my music to my TP2 besides Windows Media Player. I have never liked it and it likes to constantly crash on my PC. I am running Vista Ult. 64 bit and have WMP 11 right now. I have always been a big iTunes fan and would be great to sync with that but not a must. any thoughts or feedback would be great.