View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 03:38 PM
austerville
PPCGeeks Regular

austerville is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
My brother went into a store and got a "phone is bad" and offered phone but the TP2...he complained and they told him they could not order one....(About 2 weeks ago) Now he called CS at sprint and a manager ordered one for him, and told him to tell her that he would leave sprint if she didn't order him a TP2...

Will be shipped to his house tomorrow.! KEEP TRYING!
I had a similar problem earlier today and called CS. They told me the same thing that they've been telling me all along - that they can only replace my phone with the one that I have - if I want a different phone I need to go to the store. The best that they could do was create a ticket for the store that indicated that I qualify for an exchange for phones on the WEL list. Of course when I called the store the manager said that the TP2 is NOT on the WEL list and I could have any other phone (the usual list), which I declined.
At this point I'm just hoping that the one store that's prepared to help me will eventually get their TP2 in stock and hopefully I can get one from their stock.