View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 07:57 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 8/14/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 23028,21840 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Oops... I forgot to mention that you have to disable the Titanium today screen (Windows Default?) in Today settings first, THEN you can just remove Reeseboy Titanium Addons in Remove Programs.
Nice.

Got it to work

that keyboard kinda sucks though its so laggy and doesnt have full qwerty, I can't seem to find any rom with a decent 2.1 cooked into it.

you might consider cooking ez input 1.5 instead even though I know you like touchpal