View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:29 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member
Threadstarter

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Zone View Post
i did some test runs....on the first screen of sound/notifcation....i unchecked "notification"....then did what you did..and unchecked "display on screen".....and it worked....I sent a message to myself from the pc...and no popup.....just the counter on my S2U2...and phone alarm
Ah, well mine doesnt want to copperate with me on that route. I have trie and tried and no such luck. THX for the assist though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verizonguy View Post
Have you tried the palm-like threaded sms? It does give a notification of new messages, but it is much less annoying of a notification, chicks dig it and it makes you better in bed.
I actually have the Palm threaded app and really liked it. But I have to use an SMS encryption app called EasyHelper SMS Security and it will only read the mail in the default location. When you install the Palm app the mail no longer goes to the SMS Inbox. Also I use Phone Dashboard and it too will only read from the SMS Inbox.

THX also for trying. I ave two saved SPB Clones of my phone and one is with the Palm app while the other is without. I can go back and forth as I choose.