View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Skelator03
Halfway to VIP Status

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurecrayon View Post
as i previously posted (calm down there buddy), this is part of the memo in regards to trading out the tp for tp2:

"Important Note: For this device, customers do not have to meet the exchange minimum level established by our multiple exchange policy to be proactively offered a different replacement model."

so you shouldnt need 3 replacements in 6 months, they can do it at the first servicing if they want to. seems lots of them dont want to or else they just didnt read the whole memo, which is why we are seeing so many variations in replacements.
What i PREVIOSULY POSTED! lol ridiculous was that sprints wel list program states that you need 3 replacements i understand that this is not what it says in the memo WE HAVE ALL READ IT THANKS! but no stores around me wait let me clarify NO CORPORATE STORES! would swap me until 3 replacements i got a 3rd party to do it but the tp2 was OOS as we all know. Now i went to a corporate store after my 3rd replacement and BAM no problem the tech told me you had to have 3 thats what they have been told!

SO as previously posted by many others you need 3 replacements in 6 mo thanks

P.s. PICKED UP MY NIB TP2 today lol but no charger or extra stylus in there someone took it out a$$holes

Last edited by Skelator03; 10-20-2009 at 04:39 PM.